Friday, February 13, 2009

The Curious Case of the Special Effects


If you've seen The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, you probably sat there going, "I know that's Brad Pitt's face on that little old man, but that is not Brad Pitt's body." I was amazed and curious as to how they achieved the whole effect. Now there is a website set up by the Benjamin Button people that shows you exactly how they did it. And not only that, but you'll be amazed at the number of things that you didn't even realize were special effects. I was astounded. I thought the FX were good, but I didn't realize how far they had gone. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button is truly a huge leap in the area of movie special effects, as big a leap as Jurassic Park or Forrest Gump were in the 90s.

Visit Benjamin Button FX here, and be amazed.

No comments: