Thursday, August 14, 2008

Babylon A.D.: Totally Sweet Trailer


I just saw the trailer for Babylon A.D. yesterday and I was blown away. I'd heard about this movie and seen a short behind-the-scenes featurette a few months ago, but the full trailer took my breath away. I have to tell you, I'm not a big Vin Diesel fan, but this movie turns out half as good as the trailer, I might become one.

Quick synopsis: Vin Diesel is a hired to transport a mysterious girl from a futuristic, war-torn Eastern Europe to the future megalopolis of New York.

If Blade Runner and Children of Men are two of your favorite movies, you'll probably get all giddy watching this trailer like I did. Of course, there is always the chance that this movie will completely suck (there are plenty of good trailers for bad movies), but at least the trailer makes me want to go see it, which is what a good trailer should do.

I suggest going to the Apple Movie Trailers website here and clicking the Babylon A.D. poster to view the trailer. If you don't have Quicktime, you can watch here on YouTube, but it's not very high quality.

If this trailer excites you too, let me know; leave a comment below.

No comments: